Sunday, January 9, 2011

GYBO Weekend Challenge XXXI - New Years Edition - 2 Tracks

GET YOUR BOOTLEG ON
is sponsoring a series of
weekend mashup challenges
of which I won a bout already
& can claim the GYBO title of
KING USEO.
Link

King DJ NOT-I
Link
The winner of the bout I established
has started the next round.

GYBO Weekend Challenge XXXI - New Years Edition
Link

Not-I chose the tracks to be mixed with &
I made up these 2 entries.
If yer a GYBO member,
consider giving me your vote.
Thank you very much.



Remote Vibe (Afrika Bambaataa f/ King Kamonzi vs David Van Tieghem)

Link



Link

I hope you enjoy.
It's really weird mixing from what others choose,
& on such a short deadline.

No comments:

Pete Shelley vs Modestep

I Don't Know What Sunlight Is ( Pete Shelley vs Modestep ) 1986 Synth Pop vs 2019 Dubstep. Mashed just for you. Link in comments.