Monday, October 7, 2013

DJ Useo-Halloween ep 2013 New Mashups



May I offer my thanks to the
many of you who wrote me asking for another
Halloween mashup ep.

Once more, I had a great time mixing them,
so I actually made more than I used.

The past 5 Useo Halloween ep's
are still available down the page here-
Halloween

Obtain the complete zip file for this new 2013
one at either of these links-

Link 1

Link 2



Preview link for track one
'Came Back Lost And Haunted'
( Nine Inch Nails vs Superstrobe vs D'Jamency vs Atix )
available here-

Preview

6 comments:

Mark Harvey said...

Great Mashups. I checked to see if the others are still up for downloading and they're not. Would dig hearing 2008 - 2012.

Mark
13thTrack.com Halloween Radio

Konrad Useo said...

Thanks for leaving your comments. Much appreciated.
Please check the previous ep's links again. All of them are working today. Really weird, eh?
I can add more links if any of you have issues with sharebeast or sendspace.
Ya just got'ta be careful to avoid clicking any of the ads.
Happy Halloween, Mark.

Mark Harvey said...

You know...they worked for me today as well. Really weird!

Thank you for the EXCELLENT work. Been digging the music all morning.

Happy Halloween!

Konrad Useo said...

Aye, weird indeed. They were even more weird when I started them. Lol.

Don't miss the Halloween Beatles mashup album here-
http://beatlesremixers.freeforums.org/you-can-t-mash-that-volume-31-for-oct-31st-beatleween-t1362.html
It's got tracks from me and many others.

Brian Asselin Music said...

Hey Thanks so much for using one of my tunes! I am honoured!

Brian Asselin

Konrad Useo said...

You bet'cha, Brian! I sure appreciate your comment, and even more so your releases.
Everybody buy his tunes!
http://www.brianasselinmusic.com/

Pete Shelley vs Modestep

I Don't Know What Sunlight Is ( Pete Shelley vs Modestep ) 1986 Synth Pop vs 2019 Dubstep. Mashed just for you. Link in comments.